Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Actually I'm very well aware of where she is. It's kind of hard to forget. I'm due sometime this week and I have been given 4 different due dates throughout this pregnancy, but the one the Dr. is going by is Sept 5th. Unless there is a medical reason, I can go a week and a half past my due date and I have no plans to induce labor for any other reasons...not even me being impatient. Just about everything on me is swollen after a few hours of being up and around, but I'm still going to work everyday. I still feel well most days and sleep really well at night despite the frequent bathroom breaks. I know there are lots of old wives tales about how to induce labor but since Lauren just tried ALL of them and they failed, I don't think I will entertain any. She will come when she is ready and I will cherish and enjoy the last few days of my pregnancy and keep telling myself it won't be long!!Like the elastic mark at the top of my belly? Anything that touches my swollen skin right now leaves a mark!

8 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

Wow it seems like it went so fast! I vote she share Cameron's birthday. Great attitude . . . hang tight, she'll be here anyday!

Anonymous said...

Grandma is very anxious to meet our new girl but I know we have to wait till she's good and ready to make her appearance. (Though it would have been really special for her to be born today on Mom and Dads 58th anniversary). My phone is with me all the time. I'm praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby and mama. Love Mom I

liz said...

i love that pregnant belly. but i cant wait to see olivia!!!

kmom said...

I see an outie on that belly! See you soon!

Leslie said...

first off, you never got that big! crazy. can't believe you're only 4 days away and you look so terrific. is the elastic band from your tank top? poor, sensitive skin. come out soon, little girl! we want to enjoy your babyness!

Anonymous said...

Get all the laundry done and any cleaning you can't live without for a while, cuz after she comes out you won't do anything for awhile. I also though happy baby thoughts for a while to take the stress off of wanting baby out. I have no idea if it acutally worked but Elijah came out shortly there after.
~ Kelly

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Glad you are feeling well. I can't wait to see pictures of baby Olivia.

lauren and brad said...

you look great! and yes...i tried them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails