Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Bath: Introducing the Billy Goat

While my mother in law was here Olivia got her first bath. We found out 2 important things. Soap makes her skin dry and flaky, and her hair is curly when wet! It's so cute. I wish it would stay that way when it's dry, but maybe when she's older. If you can hang on until the end of this video you'll even get to experience a little of her billy goat cry. It's pretty cute...unless she's been doing it for an hour then it's sad.

Olivia's first bath from Katie Isenberg on Vimeo.Also seeing myself in this video makes me realize again how bad my posture is. Please excuse that. And I need to upload a more recent photo because I've lost more of that baby weight already! It's kind of exciting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO precious and cute cute cute. I'm missing those dirty diapers. Thank goodness for Skype. Modern technology is wonderful. Love you guys. Mom I

ktsdad said...

I know we have some Bill's in our family, but don't remember any Goat's on the Bloomingburg side!

Anonymous said...

That was cute!! Hannah sounded like a cat meowing when she first cried. It broke my heart, too. If she gets too dry, try using aveno. Hannah had that problem so we switched. Now she stays smooth and smells good. -April B

Shawn and Becky said...

What a sweet video, I love that little cry. We did Cameron's first bath just like that and he screamed the entire time - then shot poop across the kitchen, hitting only Shawn, it was an ordeal to say the least. Baths only got better after that.

NateandJanine said...

I love the video! Olivia would fit in well around here!!

Leslie said...

i'm assuming we're going to use a completely different approach during the cold winter, right? brrrr! ryan's going to have to pick up the photographing now that BOTH grandmas are back at home. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails