Monday, September 28, 2009

First Sunday

Yesterday was Olivia's first day at church. She got to meet LOTS of people and even learned how to pee so that it would magically cover her whole out fit and even get in her hair! Thankfully I anticipated a disaster and packed another cute outfit for her to change into. My family left today so Ryan and I are all by ourselves today with Olivia....she's still alive so far! We are trying out our cloth diapers today too so we will see how that goes...we are 0-2 as far as leaks go though. She may not be big enough for the ones we have. I must go now, I need to hurry and take a shower before she wakes up!

7 comments:

The McDowells said...

Great family picture! I am sure everyone at Mayfair was excited to welcome her.

~Christy said...

she looks so sweet and comfy in mommas arms :)

Jennifer Reinsch said...

That is a great picture of you guys! I'm glad her first Sunday went well (or was at least productive). Are you going to be at the meeting on Monday?

lizcannon said...

katie, you look great!

Leslie said...

she looks so cuddly! and oh my gosh, "billy goat cry"!

jlair said...

You Isenbergs are the most PRECIOUS family I have ever seen!!

Missy said...

May I ask why you are using cloth diapers? Just wondering?

Related Posts with Thumbnails