Saturday, September 12, 2009

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful?

The resounding answer is yes!! And if you need more proof here are a few more photos.....Thanks for all the sweet comments and phone calls and hospital visits. We feel so loved and it's been very encouraging. We're already running on very little sleep (and it's only been 2 days!) and I'm running on crazy hormones and emotions, but I must say it's all worth it. We're going home tomorrow, so the adventure will continue but with less professional help buzzing around and checking on us every hour. Thank goodness for husbands and family members who can help me out! C-sections aren't the easiest things to recover from....(not sure why anyone would choose to have one)...but I am feeling better each day so hopefully I will be able to get up and down soon without too much cringing. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!

I'll try to keep the photos coming...and someday soon post the whole fun 24 hour labor and delivery story!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!

Hope you are recovering okay and nursing all the new mommy stuff is going well. The 1st c-section is not a fun recovery, but it will be MUCH easier the next time around.

The McDowells said...

Sorry, I think I did that before, that first comment was me.

Leslie said...

i know that ryan doesn't have the cheeks that oliv does right now, but they look so much alike! is it just me? she looks just like you too. so crazy how those chromosomes work!

can't wait for the story.

Megan said...

What an adorable little chunky-monkey!! Congratulations!! =)

Missy said...

She is lovely, Glad you and Olivia are doing good, Enjoy your new bundle of joy they grow up FAST!!!

amanda said...

she is beautiful - and the little chubby cheeks crack me up. Too cute. Hope you're feeling better day by day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again, Katie and Ryan! She is adorable! I look forward to reading the fun stories you have to tell. The only one I have is yelling at the anesthesiologist because he was touching me during a contraction. Jason could barely contain himself. Anywho, get well soon. -April B

Related Posts with Thumbnails