Monday, October 19, 2009

10 Days Old

We got her newborn pics back from Courtney and I'm having the hardest time deciding which ones to use for the birth announcement/Xmas card and which ones to frame. She is just so cute in all of them! Courtney did a great job! And thanks to Shannon for making the blue and green knit baby sacks. So cute! I get a little sad looking at the pics though because she's already changed so much and grown so much since these were taken. I need to slow down time! If you want to see more of them just look in my facebook album. I tried to narrow them down some here :)

11 comments:

Kayla said...

I liked 3rd from top or 3rd from bottom best! THey seem most Christmasy! All adorable :)

Shawn and Becky said...

Those are so sweet no wonder your having a hard time deciding. Makes me wish I would have done sweet pictures like that of Cameron! If it helps at all I love the ones where she's wearing hats :)

Anonymous said...

I Love Love Love them all. How could the photographer go wrong with such perfect subjects. Love Mom I

lizcannon said...

green hat or colored pic of striped hat!!!!! those are my picks!

The Moores said...

I think the striped hat pic would make and adorable christmas card- very wintery. I love the one of her laying in her daddy's hand, so sweet!

Leslie said...

yup. love them all. can't decide.

maybe the one with the three of you? she looks particularly tiny and there's so much love radiating from her momma and poppa. would make for a great holiday card!

kmom said...

I like them all. The third one down might be best for a birth announcement because of the pink and the bonnet and she is a girl.

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Those are all just beautiful!

lauren and brad said...

LOVE THEM ALL. She is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! Even I am having trouble helping you decide. Whichever one you pick will obviously be a good choice. -April B

Walt & Saundra said...

All gorgeous!!! (I'm catching up on your blog...better late than never!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails