Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Friends!

So you don't think ALL I do is watch TV, I have to share pics of some of Olivia's friends. We've had lots of outings already in her short 6 weeks: church, playgroups, friends houses, Daddy's workplace, Bible study groups and tonight is Bunco...I'm going to introduce her to gambling early. It helps me sooo much to get out of the house for at least a little bit each day and I think it helps her too. Here are Olivia and Desmond about 4 weeks ago. Desmond was born exactly 4 weeks before her and they get to hang out a lot! And here they were yesterday. They grew!And while I probably enjoy talking with the mommies and adults more than she enjoys staring at the other babies, I have faith that one day she will enjoy actually playing with all of these kiddos! It's such a blessing to be surrounded by friends who are going through the same time in life as you are. Here we are with Ash, Grady, Des, Lo, and Ben. Olivia needs some girlfriends!She does have a few girlfriends at church (I need to take my camera to church) and of course Piper from play group. Don't forget dog friends! She not only loves her sister Charlie, but Charlie's best friend Lucy as well! You can feel the love in this picture can't you??

7 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AROUND!!!

You are such a good (mommy) friend...I had so much fun yesterday!

kmom said...

I laughed at the picture of Olivia looking bug-eyed with Des. She is wearing bigger clothes! I don't remember some of them and I thought I had played with all of the 0 -6 months ones. It is obvious she is scared of Lucy dog. Happy 6 weeks old!

JakeandChristy said...

although i had been reading your blog for a while...its so nice to get to meet you, spent time with you and chat it up at play group! What a lovely photo of the girls!!!

Chellie said...

That baby Piper is one that Ali has talked to me about her mom's birth story.. also the guy that did Piper's newborn pictures is going to do pictures of our baby.. what a small world.

Leslie said...

i can't remember the last time i saw a real-life baby. isn't that so weird?? hung out with lots of dogs today though! :)

hudson would LOVE olivia.

Line said...

You are totally right about being lucky to have friends in the same situation! I really enjoyed hanging out with friends with babies when I stayed at home with Henrik. But it sure got a lot more busy as they grew and started walking, and were all over the place :)

trish said...

i love that you girls can have grown-up and kid play dates simultaneously :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails