Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last night we carved pumpkins at the church and Olivia got to show off her jack-o-lantern outfit. Thank you aunt Amy for the adorable onesie! Here's Ryan scooping out the guts. Yuck! I hate that part. Those patterns and little tools sure do come in handy!We competed for best jack-o-lantern and although we didn't win I must day I think ours turned out pretty awesome. Here is mine all lit up.Ryan's is the one on the right. I think the judges didn't have the same appreciation for emoticons. The winner's is on the left.These were some others that I liked. I think tonight we will just be passing out candy but I guess we could bust out some costumes from years past (see here and here).

8 comments:

~Christy said...

oooooo they would have looked so cute together as little twinkies!! i LOVE her pants-hat set...looks etsy.com-esk???

Leslie said...

totally into the pumpkin junk. totally into it.

kmom said...

I love my little pumpkin girl! Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I used the same pattern as the winner!!! --FATSO

Annaleise said...

Michael was so excited about this post...he said "Annaleise, I made the Strawberry Ruckus blog!!". I'm not sure which was more thrilling getting first place or the picture of his pumpkin on your blog! :)

Morgandi said...

I've been reading your blog for a while, and I've enjoyed it so much. I feel like I owe you a comment! You have such a precious family, and your little girl is so beautiful. I've loved reading your stories about being a new mom. Takes me right back to the newborn phase. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories of the days that I had to carve out 6 Jack O Lanterns.
Granddad C

trish said...

olivia looks precious and the pumpkins came out fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails