Thursday, October 01, 2009

How to do hair and makeup with a 3 week old

The swing wasn't working for her, but the sling did! And it's the only way I got my hair straightened today. I think it's time for the "mommy-hair-cut" because there is just no time to be messin' with my mane when a baby is crying! Didn't manage to get out of the PJ's yet though :)I forgot to mention how much I love my sling in yesterday's post but it is also a necessity! And it's WAY lighter than lugging an infant carrier around. I can almost see how she fit in my belly when she is snuggled up to me like this. I can't believe she's 3 weeks old already!
P.S. Where in the world did September go?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so doing better than I did when Hannah was that age. I was lucky if I even got a shower before noon. Nothing would work for her. Enjoy your Mommy, daughter outing!! -April B

lauren and brad said...

Aren't slings a godsend!?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Where's that tummy gone?! Looking good. Sure miss my girl. Love Mom I

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!
~Kelly

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Olivia looks so snugglie, and you look great. The moms at my church love love love their slings.

Leslie said...

september flying by = i know, right??

Chellie said...

You look great.. where'd that baby weight go? I hope mine goes away that fast.

Kelsey Craig said...

Katie you look SO GOOD!! Dang! I was not wearing fitted shirts when Paisley was 3 weeks old!

~Christy said...

i had the same problem...i would always wait till jake got home to shower....it gets much better...now she will lay on our bed and watch me the whole time...its so cute...i also think she likes the "white noise" of the dryer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails