Friday, October 02, 2009

So disrespectful


Already flipping her dad the bird...tsktsk...I don't know where she picked that up at. I thought we'd have a few more years before bad words and habits entered the house. It must've been that play group or the church ladies book review we went to. Actually I think she just favors this finger. She flipped him off at Barnes and Noble the other day too.

P.S. Do you notice my husband's crazy long eyelashes? I hope Olivia gets them. He used to TRIM them because they were so long they'd get stuck together. Silly boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl. That would be great if she inherited those eyelashes, but she'll be gorgeous withouth them. Ryan can thank his Dad and not his Mom for those beautiful eyelashes. Love ya Mom I

Leslie said...

j.e.a.l.o.u.s. of eyelashes.

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Okay, that is funny!

Matt and Shannon said...

She was flipping him off last night when I was holding her too

amanda said...

awww Ryan is so pretty - he could do mascara commercials to put Olivia thru college! haha

this is super cute...definitely one to be printed!

ktsdad said...

and she did the same thing to her Uncle Joe in the Memphis State pix!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails