Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sunday Best

This Sunday Olivia wore her first "skirt" and she looked so cute! I want to take pics of every outfit because they're all so cute and I know she'll only wear them like once. Around the house we usually don't put clothes on her because it's a hassle to undo all those snaps during diaper changes and they inevitably get peed, pooped, or spit up on which just makes more laundry. I'm feeling a bit better today and my fever broke last night, so Ryan is going back to work. I got an antibiotic yesterday so I think if it continues to work I'll be like new soon...hopefully. I plan to take it easy today though and maybe nap (if my daughter lets me). Olivia literally ate every hour on the hour yesterday, she slept well at night though so it might be a fair trade off.

7 comments:

Erin C said...

You guys look so cute! Sounds like you are on the mend - do you need anything??

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better. Our girl is sure keeping you busy isn't she. Give her a kiss from Grandma for me. I love you guys, Mona

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and you look great!!!
Micca

kmom said...

Olivia looks so big girl in her skirt! What does she usually wear at home? Onesies or snugglewraps? Glad you are feeling better and taking it easy to finish recuperating.

Matt and Shannon said...

sorry i havent called in a few days...i hope you are feeling better!

lauren and brad said...

Ok. Cutest outfit vote.
So happy you feel a bit better. Please call if you need help.
At least her eating every hour is helping with that horrible infection!

tricia said...

she is too cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails