Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Baby Ohm...or Om

We've had a rough couple of days with car troubles lately and I'm not sure anything stresses us out more than car issues. We are borrowing a van right now from some friends so thankfully Olivia and I aren't stranded at home since she cannot legally be in Ryan's car. I think Olivia has been feeling the stress of car trouble too and Mommy and Me yoga was just the thing to relieve her tension. Check out how she spent most of our first class on Saturday.Passed out on the wood floor/mat. Yoga just puts her to sleep!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO precious. Can't wait to get there and hold that sweet girl. I'm thankful you have nice friends who happen to have a "spare" vehicle. Is the car in the shop or is Ry tackeling it himself? Love you all. Mom I

Shawn and Becky said...

That's how I feel late in the afternoon . . . yoga or not!

ktsdad said...

So I'm thinking this little lady likes exercise about as much as her mother!!!

trish said...

such a sweet photo. she does look like she has had a rough day..one sock on, one sock off!

lauren and brad said...

it was fun! and she was PERFECT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails