Friday, November 06, 2009

Fun at the Zoo!

Yesterday was MUCH better. She literally slept every second of the day that she wasn't eating. I believe it was growth spurt time. Thanks for all the encouraging comments! Today was even better because we went to the zoo with our dear old pals! It was Olivia's first time there and she did great. She slept in her stroller most of the day. I took pics of our cute kiddos and forgot to take any of the cute animals. Oh well I think the kids are way more adorable! Walking through the zoo is quite the workout. I think I am ready for an afternoon nap now!

4 comments:

NateandJanine said...

You both look great!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have come to the zoo with you. Looks like a beautiful day (unlike here in Oregon). Counting the days till we see you guys. Kiss my sweet granddaughter for me. Love ya Mom I

lauren and brad said...

Such a fun day! Thanks for coming with us Kay Kay!!!

kmom said...

Just the other day I was wondering if you had used your stroller yet. Thanks for taking pics of the kids. I especially like the one of Olivia and Ben. So glad you took advantage of the beautiful weather. Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails