Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hair Twins

Let's get things clear because I am constantly asked...I do NOT style or put any product in my daughter's hair! It seriously just looks like this and I can't believe people would think I would purposely style her hair to stick out every which way. Olivia's hair gets longer and crazier every day, but I love it! It's curly when wet but when dry it has a life of its own. Mostly it just sticks straight up with a little bit of a wave, and her hairline still doesn't start until the middle of her head. Lately I've been thinking her hair reminds me of some famous male actor and my husband found exactly who I was thinking of. I think Olivia and Bradley Whitford are hair twins! What do you think??














However when I posted this picture on facebook someone commented that her hair reminds them of Kim Jong-il. Sadly I kind of have to agree...

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh! She is SO going to LOVE you for this post when she's older ;) I love that first picture. She looks so big!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! All I can say... -April :-)

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Bless her little beautiful heart. She is going to either be a famous actor or a communist dictator. I think she has a bright future in store.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last comment was too anonymous, It was your aunt Sandra

lizcannon said...

even her face looks like his :)

Leslie said...

AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails