Monday, November 23, 2009

Meeting Her Fairy Godmother

This weekend my lifelong friend Erin, and Olivia's fairy godmother, came all the way from New York City to meet Olivia for the first time. It was a very short visit but I am sooo sooo thankful that she came. We mainly just hung out and played with the baby and we FINALLY got that adorable smile on film! Leave it to Erin to get that baby to smile more than she's smiled any other weekend! It might have something to do with all the songs she made up and sang to her. Erin even babysat for us on Saturday night so we could go out on a date. And when I say babysat I mean she did the dishes and laundry while we were gone too! Silly girl, but I guess that's just the professional nanny in her coming out. We love you Erin and miss you and wish you would nanny in OKC so you would be closer to us! Thanks for coming to visit and we can't wait to see you again at Christmas!

5 comments:

kmom said...

With that hair and smile she reminds me of Amy as a baby.

tricia said...

so sweet-what a fun visit!!

Leslie said...

terrific that oliv turned on the grin factor for her mom's bff. good strategy, kid!

lauren and brad said...

YeAH! I LOVE Erin too!

Micah said...

So jealous! I haven't seen Erin in almost a year! Christmas can't come soon enough so we can see her too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails