Monday, November 30, 2009

They say it's my birthday...

According to phone calls, text messages, writing on my facebook wall, and my birth certificate, today is my 27th birthday! Having just given birth to a little human I can see more clearly why we celebrate a day like this. Her birth day has definitely changed my life! She is the best all-time-consuming gift ever, so time-consuming I really forgot my birthday was coming up! But honestly I think we need to celebrate other days too, like a day when I manage to meet her needs before she has to cry about them. Or a day when an outfit hasn't had to be changed because of a some bodily fluid disaster. Or a day when I didn't yell at the dog for being indecisive about going out or staying in the house. These days have lately been WAY more important to celebrate than my birthday! And tomorrow we will celebrate the day if I can make it through back at my first day of work without having a melt down from missing this little face... Thanks for all the birthday greetings! Don't worry Thanksgiving posts/pics will follow soon...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Don't worry about your first day back. I'll be there to make it as stress-free as possible! ;) I have to admit, I am SO glad to have you back!!

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails