Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baking with Baby 101

Step 1: put your baby in an awesome wrap* made by Lo
Step 2: bake (be careful not to get baby near hot or dangerous things)
Step 3: document with photos for your blog
That's flour on our faces...you can't bake without getting a little messy right? (and yes that is a typical Olivia hair-do)Olivia's so fast at baking she's even blurry in this photo*Thank you Lo for my wrap! I love it already. For those curious it's just 6 yards of fabric and it takes 2 seconds to learn how to tie it. You can wear your baby all sorts of ways in it and have your hands free to do all sorts of household chores, or fun things that aren't chores.

8 comments:

Monique and Granny said...

Great idea! Love the picture with the flour on both your noses!

Jennifer Reinsch said...

So cute. Hope you guys made lots of yummy things.

Erin said...

Too cute! I need to get a sling/wrap. Then I might get a little bit more done than marathon tv watching!

Anonymous said...

Katies cooking!!! I'm glad you got a picture. You guys do look adorable with the flour on your noses and Olivia looks so cute in her monkey pjs. I love you guys. Mom I

Chellie said...

So you have to come show me how that wrap works... I need something new, the sling I have just isn't comfortable.

TLKOREGON said...

I love your hair! Looks like you're having fun!

Leslie said...

ya, no kidding! cutie pie haircut!

lauren and brad said...

You look so stylin'!!!! I love it!

I'm glad you are enjoying it and realizing how much a sling can help! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails