Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's snowing in Oklahoma!

We made it back to OKC! Olivia and Charlie were both ideal travelers. Both slept 99% of the time. The other 1% was eating and using the bathroom. We decided to take 2 days to come back even though we made it down in one. We heard it was going to snow some more so we left yesterday and drove to Conway, AR then left this morning and got here around 2:00 right before it started to snow again! I've enjoyed reading others blogs and seeing pics of the blizzard we missed out on. The roads are pretty clear now but our street and porch are still pretty slippery and now that it's snowing more I don't think I will get out anytime soon. Plus Ryan's car won't start (of course) so he'll be using mine until it does. Despite finding out upon our return that someone used Ryan's lost credit card and spent like $500 and the aforementioned car issues, we are happy to be home. Pics of our TN adventure to come shortly, but here's one until then. Still trying to catch up on unpacking and laundry laundry laundry!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Charlie must be in her 99% mode. Glad you're home! Let the isenberg blogging re-commence.

NateandJanine said...

What a beautiful family! I love Charlie's sweater :)Glad your home safe!

Anonymous said...

Glad youre home safe. You didn't mention the credit card problems. Was the company nice about it and will credit your account for that amount? Hope so. I sure wish Carrie and Laura would update their blogs. Miss ya. Love ya. Mom

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home safely and that we got to see you! :)

~Rachel

lauren and brad said...

Cute family photo! Missed you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails