Friday, December 18, 2009

Olivia's First Craft

This week at playgroup Candace was nice to bring crafts for all of us to do with our babies. I love crafts but have honestly NEVER thought of doing any with a 3 month old baby. She painted Olivia's foot and we made a reindeer out of it. It's now on our fridge and I didn't get a pic of the finished product but it is quite a masterpiece if I do say so myself! We were supposed to wear "tacky" Christmas sweaters, but I made a tacky ornament necklace to wear so I think it will have to count. Olivia didn't have a tacky sweater but she did wear her daddy's vintage red vest. I think it's adorable and very "Marty McFly." Here she is holding hands with her buddy Piper.I love all these babies and their mamas and I know I've said it before but they are such a blessing to me. It's so important to have a group of friends who parent like you to vent to, reassure you, and motivate you to keep doing what you're doing!We tried to get a group shot of all the babies there. It went about as well as expected but I think it's pretty cute!From left to right: Kendall, Olivia, Piper, Kai, Ben, Otis, Maddy, and Desmond. Seriously how cute are these kiddos?! Thanks Celeste for the cute reindeer socks!Here is Candace, the craft queen herself, who has done a craft with her 5 month old like every week that she has been alive. They are all hand print and footprint crafts but they are so cute.Katie with Otis (look at those chubby cheeks!) and Jennie with Kendall (such a good little elf). Maddy and Des are in a serious conversation about their Christmas plans. Thanks mamas and babies for a wonderful Christmas party. I think it helped put me in the Christmas spirit a little bit more!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

that vest is terrific! i would love to have one of those! the last picture is hilarious...they look like they're having a real conversations.

kmom said...

I wondered where that red vest came from, so glad you told us. Olivia already has big girl blue jeans. Wow!

Monique and Granny said...

How fun! The craft idea is so cute!

TLKOREGON said...

I love Olivia's vest! She so styln'!

lauren and brad said...

that picture of us looking like dorks is really cute! :)
wasn't that so much fun!? Can't wait for tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails