Monday, December 21, 2009

Tummy Time is for Pansies and Bedwetters

So many options for Blog Titles. I grappled with the following choices...
A. It's Peanut Butter Tummy Time (if you know the song you just sang that in your head)
B. At this rate we'll never roll over
C. Tummy Time = Boring Time
D. I told you she can sleep anywhere
E. She's just not that into you...and by "you" I mean tummy time

I've considered making my new years resolution be that all my blog titles have to be a song or lyrics from a song...but then I decided, like tummy time, resolutions are for pansies and bedwetters.*

*and I decided this mainly because I can never keep one, but who can?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the peanut butter tummy time song. But I do know that Olivia is sooo precious. Wish I could be there to hold her while she sleeps. We missed you guys last night on our Xmas night out. Laura was our only child that came with us this year. But the tradition is still alive. Love you guys. Mom

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Too funny, and yes, I now have the peanut butter jelly time song stuck in my head. Thanks so much.

Leslie said...

PEANUT BUTTER TUMMY TIME IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST SONG I WILL HAVE STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR THE FINAL MINUTES OF MY TWENTIES. Thanks, Isenberg. Thanks a million.

At least these last minutes will be memorable, right? Ha!

lauren and brad said...

I'm so mad at you right now. Jealous, envious, and yes...even angry. Why won't mine do that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails