Sunday, January 24, 2010

Almost as good as an Oscar

Thanks for the award Micah! I love your blog too! And now I have something to blog about besides my baby but don't worry we'll be back to her tomorrow.

This award comes with some rules: I am supposed to answer some questions in one word or less (how can you have less?) and then pick 6 other blogs to give the award to!

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Your hair? brown

3. Your mother? Deb

4. Your father? Lar

5. Your favorite food? GrilledCheese (if I just don't put a space it's one word right?)

6. Your dream last night? interrupted

7. Your favorite drink? liquid

8. Your dream/goal? contentment

9. What room are you in? veranda

10. Your hobby? bloggery

11. Your fear? fearitself

12. Where do you want to be in six years? 2016

13. Where were you last night? Chilenos

14. Something that you aren't? tan

15. Muffins? no

16. Wish list item? feralcatsquitlivinginouryard

17. Where did you grow up? Tennessee

18. Last thing you did? church

19. What are you wearing? nunya

20. Your TV? largeandincharge

21. Your pets? Charlie

22. Friends? yes

23. Your life? blessed

24. Your mood? decent

25. Missing someone? sure

26. Vehicle? Chevalier (haha)

27. Something you're not wearing? glasses

28. Your favorite store? Target

29. Your favorite color? yellow

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Saturday

32. Your best friend? husband

33. One place that I could go over and over? beach

34. One person who emails you regularly? spammers

35. Favorite place to eat? restaurant


Now for my nominations whose blogs I love......
1. Laura--to help you with your resolution
2. Carrie--because you have so much free time on your hands you can hand stitch wrapping paper
3. Leslie--because your answers will be funny
4. Shanny--so people won't think all you do is knit
5. Lauren--and I challenge you to answer in less than one word
6. my mom--she should start a blog right??

4 comments:

kmom said...

Why would I start a blog? I don't have time to read all the ones I want to read. Where is your veranda?

Anonymous said...

I love your creative "one word" answers. Mom

Leslie said...

i was so happy to read your responses. you crack me up!! and thanks for the award! i'll get on that. :)

lauren and brad said...

I'm workin' on it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails