Monday, January 18, 2010

Can't get enough

I'll quit rambling on about how much I love our playgroup and spending time with other mamas and babies and just show you cute pics from the past few playdates.....The warmth of his snowsuit made Brixton fall asleep pretty fast. He's a ladies man, what else can ya say?
Remember the before, here's the after with the mamas included. The daddies got to come to this dinner playdate. All we did was feed babies and stare at babies and hold crying babies and try to remember what we used to talk about when we were together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "cute fairy" threw up in that room. That is a bunch of cuteness. Love Mom

Erin said...

I love the playgroup times too!! Please email me your pics (well, the ones that Haylie is in :o)).

Shawn and Becky said...

Having friends with kids makes being a mommy even more fun. Plus the kids will love the time they have together when they get a little older. And those are some cute kids!

Chellie said...

I looked at that first picture and thought...Brixton has those overallls...then realized.. oh that is Brixton.
I must be really tired

Related Posts with Thumbnails