Monday, January 04, 2010

Charlie Girl

Some recent photos of our other daughter, who is still loved, despite feeling neglected....This was taken at Christmas as she curled up on my lap with her legs dangling off the couch and fell fast asleep. I think it's obvious she misses the snuggling time.She often lays in our bed with her head on the pillows. And even uses Olivia's toys as pillows at times.So far she hasn't chewed on any of Olivia's toys but she does have a thing for her nasal aspirator. I think she loves her sister despite the greater attention she gets right now. They often share a nap time on the sofa and I'm sure they both dream of the day when Olivia is old enough to play fetch.

7 comments:

Micah said...

I totally feel you! My poor dog and cat are so pitiful now that Reagan is here. They don't get nearly as much attention as they used to. Tig (the dog) will come up to Reagan to lick and sniff her but as soon as she reaches for him he backs away. I think he's still a little scared of her. :)

tricia said...

sweet charlie! such a great dog :)

Leslie said...

Oh man. I just remembered how much Charlie likes to play fetch. That's going to rock her world when 'liv can play!

lauren and brad said...

what is the thing about chewing on nasal aspirators? Both Cali AND Ben love to do that. gross!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, Hazel recognized Charlie while I was looking at the blog. Has she even met Charlie? She wanted to "watch" Charlie" so I had to go back in your archives and find a video of her. Love ya, Mom

NateandJanine said...

Aww Charlie! She looks so much like Lexie in the face...wish we could have a sister play date!

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Poor, Charlie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails