Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'll pretend it didn't happen

So the rule when I leave Olivia with Amanda on the days I work is that if Olivia does something new, Amanda isn't allowed to tell me. But at playgroup the other day I left the room to get my camera and I came back and Candace said she laughed! WHAT! I missed her first laugh?! We tried to get her to do it again but no such luck. So now I'm telling myself she didn't really do it. I love how Maddie keeps trying to pull her hair. I think she's jealous.

7 comments:

lauren and brad said...

NO WAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's still so adorable to watch even if she doesn't laugh. Can't wait till Feb 25. Love ya Mom (Grandma I)

Brittany said...

That is a great rule to have!! I actually done the same thing once. For Valentines day last year, we left Hudson overnight for the first time. The longest I had been away from him. He was in the process of cutting his first tooth. I was just a nervous wreck and was so afraid his tooth would come in the morning we were gone. My mom told me that she just wouldn't look!! Luckily, his tooth decided to wait until the next day to come in, so I didn't miss it after all!!

Grammy said...

Remember, Olivia did say "Mama" when Erin M was visiting with you and Olivia.

Anonymous said...

The first time my daughter laughed, I was holding her and my son was playing with the vacuum in great grandma's room. I didn't have a camera but my memory "recorded" it. I can replay it in my head whenever I want to. And it was sweet because my grandma got to see it for the first time too. :D Jessica Van Winkle

Leslie said...

i have a feeling that she's going to be such a laugh-y kid! lots of years of laughter!

LittleKelly said...

Elijah did the same thing but then didn't laugh for us for like 4 more weeks. Now that I think about it that was what I was thinking about when I used the red light as a stop sign.

Related Posts with Thumbnails