Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Bad news is I have chills and a fever of 101.4 and was nauseous and throwing up yesterday.

Good news is that Ryan and Olivia are healthy...hope they stay that way!

Bad news is that we fly out to Oregon on Thursday, and I'm afraid we might not all be well.

Good news is that Ryan called American Airlines and we DON'T have to have a birth certificate for Liv to fly...good thing because we don't have one at all!

Bad news is that due to this bug, I'm missing an important VBS meeting right now that I'm supposed to be in charge of.

Good news is that I have someone who can lead it for me and fill me in on what I miss.

Bad news is that nothing sounds good to eat and I'm too fatigued to move.

Good news is my hubby takes good care of me and I haven't puked since last night!

Say a little prayer for us please!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Keep looking at the positive of things! I am curious though, how is it you have not received a birth certificate? You should be able to pick it up at the health department. -April

~Christy said...

hummmmmm are you sure you arnt pregnant!?!?!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. I sure hope you're better by Thursday and Ry and Olivia stay healthy. At least the tickets were free just in case you have to cancel or reschedule. I hate to even think it, but I also hate to think of you guys flying sick again. Love you guys and can't wait till Thursday. Mom

Monique and Granny said...

Get Well Soon! I'll be praying for you.

The McDowells said...

Breastfeeding and being sick is the worst. Hang in there and drink LOTS of water. I dehyrdated myself pretty good once when I had the stomach bug and was nursing Macy.

Matt and Shannon said...

i was wondering why i didnt see you today. i hope you get to feeling better soon. i forgot are we watching charlie this weekend? we can if you need us to.

Leslie said...

oh, sweetheart. that sounds totally miserable. take care of yourself stat!!

lauren and brad said...

I'm so sorry kate. sounds like a heck of a bug. please call me if you need anything!!! xoxo

Shawn and Becky said...

Bummer, it's going around up here I know several people who have it. I hope you can still make it to Oregon - feel better soon ... and great picture of Olivia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails