Monday, February 22, 2010

Lab Rat Part II

Remember the first time in the pea pod?? Well the second time was today. She did great and only peed when they weighed her. She actually did crunches the whole time she was in the peapod....I said they should call it the pea-90x-pod (I hope some of you get that joke). No tears, no harm, and more money for the college fund!She's sooo close to 16 pounds and soooo close to 26 inches. The healthiest lab rat there ever was!! P.S. Yes I'm feeling MUCH better today. Thanks for all the comments and emails. I heard from quite a few people of a stomach bug going around so I guess that's what it was. My fever broke late yesterday and I'm back to eating pretty normal foods again. Let's just pray no one else comes down with it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl is so precious. I'm glad she doesn't mind being a lab rat. And I'm also glad you guys are planning so far ahead re college. It really sneaks up on you. We are praying that you have a complete recovery real soon and the rest of the Oregon bound Isenbergs stay healthy. Love, Mom

Kayla said...

How did you hear about these things?! That would have been fun to participate in.

kmom said...

I will keep praying for you all to stay well and have a good, safe trip. I am so thankful Ryan is good at taking care of you and Olivia.

devon lorraine ... said...

looks like she doesn't mind being in there at all! she must like science.

Related Posts with Thumbnails