Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Pigs MUST be flying!

Why? Because I made a meal plan for the week and am cooking! And the real kicker....it hasn't been that bad! I'm on cloud 9 to have a clean house, dinner on the table and a napping baby when Ryan walks in the door. I can't promise it will be that picture perfect every night but I hope I can try to keep it up...and that it doesn't interfere with my blogging time of course! So far there's been pulled pork, meatloaf, and homemade pizza. Wednesday of course there will be Taco Bell but some things must remain tradition...especially if I'm working an 11 hour day. I look forward to clipping on Olivia's high chair soon so she can at least sit with us while we eat, but right now she's usually napping at supper time. Anyway just needed to brag on my budding domestic skills, but now I must go because LOST is about to start!!!

Here's the random obligatory pic for those who just skip my post to look at pictures of my kid...I know there are some of you out there!

11 comments:

ktsdad said...

Woo! Woo! Julia is back! Emeril will be so proud! :)

kmom said...

Wow!!! I am so proud of you!!! Tell me about that pulled pork recipe. Olivia seems to be able to hold onto things now. I love my bug-eyed poker faced baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You're a rising Martha Stewart. I LOVE looking at the pics you post of our girl. Can't wait to see the real thing in just a couple of weeks. Love you guys. Mom I

Monique and Granny said...

I'm coming over to your house for dinner one night!
John and I are playing scrabble again. We played when we first got married, but reading your blog made me want to play again.

lizcannon said...

i love love love pulled pork.
it's so easy.
(you made it in the crock pot right?).
good for leftovers too!

Leslie said...

that's a really cute blanket olivia is rocking! no comment on the silly words that appear above, i just scrolled down the to the picture.

lauren and brad said...

KATE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?! I had no idea you were planning this you little schemer...I'm so proud of you!

amanda said...

1. CUTIE! Olivia,you are a sweetie and I LOVE scrolling to every photo of you.

2. KATIE! You are my hero. Seriously. I work 10 hours and then force myself to eat cereal and a banana for dinner. How do you do it?!

3. You use a slowcooker, right? Best invention, ever. EVER.

4. EVER!!!

Kelsey Craig said...

I just recently learned of your trip to Oregon. I'm sure it's been planned for some time now, but the news didn't migrate my way until a few weeks ago. I must say I am so excited to get my hands on that sweet little girl! And you brought George and Ruthie back, thank you!! See you soon!!

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Good job. I am trying to start getting in the habit of menu planning for the week.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I sure wish I was married to a wife as great as you! Oh wait, I am. Hurray!
-Ryan Isenberg

Related Posts with Thumbnails