Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pre-post-erous

Since it's about to get crazy with packing and Wednesday working craziness and flights leaving at 6am (that's right the PLANE leaves at 6am which means we have to be at the airport at crack-a-dawn o'clock), I'm trying to pre-post so you can still have your daily strawberry ruckus pick-me-up without me actually having to do anything! Anyway I'm nervous about flying with a baby but this is how we plan to make traveling easier....I think you have to pay extra for checked baggage now but she has plenty of room even with all of her stuff to play around in there don't you think?? Just kidding (not about paying for checked luggage just the part about putting Liv in a suitcase). She didn't think it was funny and tried to escape. Be proud of me mom, I packed all the clothes for me, Ryan, and Liv in this one suitcase!
(Thanks for the Hawaiian shirt Rachel and Aunt Joyce!)

9 comments:

thatgirlblogs said...

cute little bundle!

Erin said...

Congrats on one suitcase. That is QUITE a feat!

Anonymous said...

Hope yall have fun. Glad she likes the Hawaii shirt we got her! :)

~Rachel

NateandJanine said...

Go Katie! I am amazed you got everything in one suitcase!! Have a great trip! :)

ktsdad said...

You've got some recessive Debbie traits after all! Hope you have a great trip! Love you!

kmom said...

I am impressed. Have fun! We flew with Amy for the first time when she was 6 months old. There were not all the restrictions then. She did fine.

Amy said...

Please take lots of good notes on what is best to fly with a 6 month old!! We are going to Seattle next month to see Luke's sister and I'm sooooooooooooo nervous. Good luck!!! I will definitely be praying for you!!

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Too fun. I hope you guys have a safe trip.

Leslie said...

there's a scene in a movie (can't remember which one) where a high school student/mom puts her baby in her locker while she goes to class; like hangs her on one of the hooks. these photos remind me of that scene and i realize this is a totally useless comment because i can't remember the movie nor can i remember the original point i was going to make.

just that i think you're funny maybe? yup, that must be it. you're funny!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails