Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sites to Share

I was going to post video of the birthday we went to last weekend but I'm mad at blogger because they keep saying my videos are unavailable so instead I will share some websites and blogs I like to visit...
  1. Awkward Family Photos--always good for a laugh
  2. Beth Jansen Photography--local photographer I could never afford, but I love her images
  3. Cake Wrecks--I never visited the bakery section until this website, now I ALWAYS walk by looking for hilarity that I could send them
  4. Cute Overload--will brighten your day
  5. Design Sponge--I love their creative ideas, especially before and after furniture pics
  6. Enjoying the Small Things--new mom, heart felt birth story, love her photos
  7. Graph Jam--hilarious and truthful life observations in pie chart form!
  8. Ohdeedoh--best site for all things kid/design related
  9. style rookie--this teen is already big into fashion but she mostly just makes me laugh
  10. That's happy--design blog...my fav is the monthly downloadable and adorable calendar
  11. Kids woot--the one day deal for kids!
Now in the comments leave me some sites you like to visit...besides this blog of course!

2 comments:

okcowgirl421 said...

First of all, read the birth story at Enjoying the Small Things - bawled. I already love that family. Precious little girls!

OK - sites I visit:
http://thevintagepearl.blogspot.com/ - cute blog but also keep up with all her new jewelry - this is where Nathan got my Valentine's present!

www.thenester.com - I think my sister got me reading this one but I LOVE her ideas for quick house makeovers. She does things on the cheap but they always turn out cute.

H said...

I laughed so much at awkward family photos, I spent so much time looking on there I haven't gotten to others, but I do love Cake Wrecks too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails