Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Napper

The other day Olivia gave me a wonderful present and took a 2 and a half hour nap! Well technically I have no idea how long she was actually asleep because by the time I did all the chores, showered, and read some of my book she was still asleep, so I decided to take a nap. When I woke up I peeked in her room and she was happily playing with her toy and talking to her stuffed animals. She often wakes up and just lays there entertaining herself until I come get her. This time I caught it on film.

6 comments:

kmom said...

Great video! She is sort of waving "Hi." I do think it is time to raise up the railing or lower down the mattress. She has so much expression in her eyes. We used that afghan on you and I think your grandmommy made it.

Joyce said...

I loved the video. She is precious. I also was concerned when I saw the hdight of the side rail. Please raise the railing or lower the mattress.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those bubbles. Such a sweetheart. Does she ever pull her own hair hard enough to make herself cry? Love Gma aka Mom I

Leslie said...

it's like she totally knew you were taping her and was just pretending all along! i think she knows what's up your sleeves, kate. :)

lauren and brad said...

SO UN FAIR.

love you liv.

Anonymous said...

too adorable for words!
Aunt Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails