Monday, March 29, 2010

Petey's Head Fell Off

Why is it that the silliest movies are the ones I can remember every line from (Dumb and Dumber, Austin Powers, Joe Dirt, etc.) I think that could be another post because I probably use a line from one of those movies weekly...possibly daily.

Anyway while I shower in the morning, I usually let Olivia play in her crib (with the bar up...don't you people worry) or on the floor in the Veranda (den). Remember our house is small so I can hear her make a peep from the bathroom. Well I knew she had been sitting up, and then I hear a thud so I figured she had fallen over but I didn't hear any crying so I assumed she had just rolled over and was fine. I finished my shower and came to check on her and this is what I found....She was happily playing with her head under the couch (actually just the slipcover). But she still looked headless and since she was in a good mood about it I had to capture it on film for you to enjoy as well. Anybody got a better line from a cheesy comedy film that fits these photos better?

4 comments:

kmom said...

Who turned off the lights?
Who wants to play peek-a-boo?

Anonymous said...

What do you have under the couch that is so intriguing? Can't wait to see you in a couple of days. Love loads. Gma aka Mom I

Monique and Granny said...

hahaha! I would have loved to know what was going through Olivia's mind when everything became dark all of a sudden.

Tarren and Erin said...

That is so funny! At first I thought the picture was of a doll but then I realized it was a real baby. That silly girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails