Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sing Hath Sung

Ok I think I've reached the limit with the cutesy rhyming blog titles. Did any of you even notice them? You probably didn't. You just immediately scroll down to see a picture of Olivia. You aren't even reading this are you....ARE YOU? I didn't think so. Anyway there is a point to the title and it has to do with Skype. Olivia and her Grammy like to sing songs on Skype. And by that I mean Grammy sings a church song and I move Olivia's hands to do the motions with her. It's pretty cute. I should have Ry get a video. I think this was the wise man built his house upon a rock....

6 comments:

The Moores said...

that's so sweet. thank goodness for skype, huh.

Micah said...

I noticed! I was wondering after seeing the title for this one how long you'd keep it going :)

Matt and Shannon said...

i noticed too, i clicked on the blog today to see what the new title would be :)

kmom said...

I noticed! I read your blogs! (maybe not a minute few such as some book reviews) I was so surprised to see my picture and the topic. Olivia's feet and toes are so cute. I wish Skype was as clear as the blog pictures and videos. It is still a big help when I am missing Olivia and her parents.

Anonymous said...

I love Skype but you guys are so busy I always feel like its an intrusion. Pretty soon Olivia will be able to work the computer and I can skype her without having to bother mom and dad. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Talk to you soon. Love Gma aka Mom I

lauren and brad said...

I read EVERY word...and I love your mom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails