Monday, March 15, 2010

Swing Hath Swung

We had fun with some friends last week at the park and guess who got to swing on the swingset for the first time? I'll have to wait a few more years before I can teach her how to kick her shoes while swinging and then jump out. I might leave that to her aunt Amy though since she was always better at it than me.Ella fell asleep while swinging and Piper the pro showed the rest of us how it's done."Mom, seriously? Must you document EVERYTHING we do for your blog??" Yes, my dear, yes I must.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture!! She has such a cute expression. -April

Anonymous said...

Such a sweetie. And I think you captured her thoughts perfectly in that last picture. But we are sooooo glad that you do capture each moment and put it on your blog. Thanks for sharing these precious moments with us. Love you guys loads. mom

kmom said...

Olivia looks so big girl in blue jeans and sitting up in a swing. Thanks for the pictures.

~Christy said...

yeah! friends!!

lauren and brad said...

These are cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails