Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vitamin D!

There are a few things special about these photos:
1. She's sitting up like a big girl!

2. The weather on Thursday and Friday was gorgeous. I feel like this was the first time Olivia got to enjoy sunshine! (Then it snowed 5 inches on Saturday but it's all melted now!)

3. This was taken at play group at our house but Olivia took a 2 and a half hour nap so pretty much missed all the fun but still got to enjoy the sun and her friends for a little bit!

4. Like I said before her hair is different every day. Some days it lays down, some days it sticks up, some days it's curly, some days it's straight, you never know!5. I love this girl with my whole being!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting up by herself!!! Good job Olivia. Gma loves you. The other 5 grandkids are having a wonderful time running around my house, sure wish you were here to join them. But I'll be seeing you soon. Love, Gma aka Mom I

Jennifer Reinsch said...

Such a sweet baby girl. I absolutely love her hair. Maybe it is like a mood ring and changes stlye depending on what mood she is in.

Monique and Granny said...

Love the picture of you and Olivia!

Erin said...

That last picture is too precious - I love her expression - looks like she is up to some serious trouble! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails