Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow

I stated on my facebook status that there was a Grammy shaped hole in Liv's heart today--meaning that my parents left and now she is sad. However some people took that to mean that someone in my family died. Whoops! (But thanks for the unnecessary condolences. It's very thoughtful of you!)Just to clarify, my parents are safely back in TN and Ryan's parents should be safely in Branson soon, we saw them today at lunch on their way passing through. Come back sooooon grandparents!!!! Your sheets and towels are already ready! (Because I haven't washed them or moved them from where you left them)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

sheets = ha!!

Monique and Granny said...

Olivia has some really wonderful grandparents.

Micah said...

I love the quilt she's sitting on in the middle picture! It's so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails