Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And over hills and fields I flew, Wrapped up in a royal blue

Check out the fun we had Friday night with Ben and Des. 2 year olds tend to get a bad rap, but Ben is quite the helper and he is HAPPY to help! He helped me do laundry, play with Charlie, give Liv a bath, and anytime I asked him for help he'd say "sure Kay-Kay!" Love that kid!He's jumping up and down in this photo saying "SO HAPPY, SO HAPPY!" He was pretty pumped to get to help dump water on Olivia!We played with lots of toys and read lots of books. Des had fun too, but he preferred to hang out with me so we took a self portrait to prove that he wasn't crying the whole time his mama was gone! Love those brown eyes, he's going to be a heart breaker someday!Next up will be our Saturday fun at Dr. Matt's Graduation Bash!

(lyrics in title from "Thin Blue Flame" by Josh Ritter)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Bens parents were out having a fun date night. Its good to have friends to trade babysitting with. Love ya, Mom I

kmom said...

Is Matt graduating or having a party for someone else?

Erin said...

Lauren has beautiful boys!

tricia said...

ben looks SO happy! what a good little helper.

Leslie said...

i can't stand that first picture! he looks soooo freaking happy!!!! omg.

lauren and brad said...

Yeah! Thanks again for sitting for us. I owe you so, so, so many. :)

Cute pics.

devon lorraine ... said...

it's like all my favorite kids together in a single blog post!

Monique and Granny said...

Cute kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails