Tuesday, May 04, 2010

And they talk about him like he's magic, But he's the next to the last true romantic

She might just be a daddy's girl! She's always in a better mood when he gets home from work.
He usually is the one to give her a bath and put her to sleep at night.
I could be jealous, but it's pretty sweet so I don't think I will be.
This was taken at the Arts Festival last week. It only took us like 30 minutes to figure out how to put this contraption on and tighten it. Not sure we'll take it to New York after all!

(Lyrics in title from "Next to the last true Romantic" by Josh Ritter)

3 comments:

The Moores said...

So sweet. I love the laugh, she really makes ya work for it, huh. Sounds like how another little girl I know used to be.

kmom said...

Both my girls seemed to be daddy girls. I think that baby carrier thing looks really safe, so maybe you just need a little more practice. I'm so glad you take lots of pictures and are so good at sharing them.

Monique and Granny said...

Sweet pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails