Monday, May 03, 2010

Hello Blackbird, Hello Starling, Winter's Over, Be my Darling

On Saturday the women's ministry had their Bloom Brunch and I decorated one of the tables! I used my weilware and some of Amanda's birds for decor. I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! The other tables were gorgeous as well, it was fun to walk around and see them all. Here are the shots I got with my cell phone so the quality isn't that great.
As for the thrush update, I think we are on the downhill slope now thankfully! Everything is still purple and there is still laundry hanging on the line in the sun but hopefully it will only get better from here!

(Lyrics in title from the song "Snow is Gone" by Josh Ritter)

6 comments:

Matt and Shannon said...

i like your table, very cute...i dont remember that cake plate but it is cute :)

Shannon said...

oh yeah guess what - I FINALLY got that ad to work from leslie's blog tonight! it was pretty cool! i dont think i cant knit around the house though :) something to work towards!

kmom said...

Beautiful! The tiny pewter chairs look great there.

TLKOREGON said...

I am REALLY impressed! It is very pretty.

Monique and Granny said...

Looks really nice!

lauren and brad said...

Kate! I love this! It looks beautiful! SOOOOO chic you are! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails