Friday, May 21, 2010

Our marriage is 5!

Happy Anniversary to Us! I'm not sure what we did today (because I'm posting this ahead of time) but I can guarantee it was wonderful because I spent it with this guy....(We have no recent pictures of the two of us together so I had to crop out my daughter and dog just to get this but I will try to remember that for future reference!)

Our marriage has been stretched to new limits this year (thanks to the recent adorable addition seen below), but we have grown so much because of her and are learning more every day how to work together better as a team. Yep, I have no doubt by the time our daughter is old enough to question our parental authority we won't even hesitate to simultaneously say things like "because we said so!" or maybe even a "I brought you into this world and I can take you out!" It's not always easy but it's always an adventure and I'm so thankful I have a wonderful, patient, loving, creative, challenging, and understanding partner by my side on this adventure! Besides, if something this adorable can come out of 5 years together... just imagine what could come out of 10!

10 comments:

The Moores said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome and we love you. Have a great day and give eachother a big hug from us.

Katie M said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Hope you are having a great time in NYC. See you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Happy Anniversary. Love, Mom I aka Gma

Monique and Granny said...

Happy Anniversary!

NateandJanine said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a wonderful time in NYC!!

Tarren and Erin said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary, Ryan and Katie! We are so glad we have been able to know you these past couple of years.

Matt and Shannon said...

happy anniversary guys! see you when you get back :)

kmom said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have fun!!!

TLKOREGON said...

Happy Anniversary! So jealous of your location! Love you!

lauren and brad said...

So happy you are celebratin' big apple style on this anniversary! You both deserve it big time!

p.s. those are the two cutest pics ever. and btw...ryan's eyes look gorgeous in the first pic. and btw...you have an adorable little girl that is lookin' so much like her mama lately!

Related Posts with Thumbnails