Friday, May 07, 2010

They try and they try but everything that they do Is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you

This was taken back in March when every evening my wonderful husband worked on the house as soon as he got home from work, replacing the rotten wood that I've been wanting him to for a long time. However I changed my tune once I realized that Olivia and I never got to see him unless it rained or got dark outside. We were tired of drowning in our sorrows with Pat Sajak and Vanna. Now I want to hire someone to finish so we can be a family again and our house won't look half finished!
video

(Words in title from the song "Kathleen" by Josh Ritter)

3 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

I love how she looks at Charlie when the hammering starts, like she's saying "keep it down huh." Hair is adorable!

Anonymous said...

We're home!!! Miss you guys so much already. Those pig tails are adorable. You are gonna have so much fun with hair. Kiss my sweet baby girl for Grandma. Love much. Mom aka Grandma

lauren and brad said...

I love the pigtails!

Related Posts with Thumbnails