Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Crawler in Training

For weeks Liv has been a pro at rocking on her hands and knees, scooting backwards, and rolling around the room and out the door into the hall. But this new forward movement she picked up today is SOOO close to actual crawling that I'm getting scared. Scared because I think I have a lot of baby proofing to do! Sadly I can't report that she first crawled to me or her dad or even Charlie. Check out how silly my little girl is....

Yep, and as I posted this she crawled to our crumbling papasan chair and is ripping the loose strands out of it. Awesome.

10 comments:

Erin said...

You are in TROUBLE!!! If you need help I can come help baby proof!

fearlesschef said...

That is EXACTLY how my little boy started crawling! He still does it when he's on the wood floors because it's faster for him, but he finally started to hands and knees crawl a few weeks ago.

The Moores said...

She's doing the worm! Go Liv!

Matt and Shannon said...

ohh man, you are getting crawling and teeth at the same time! sounds like lots of fun!!!!!!!!!

kmom said...

She has changed so much in just 2 months. Wow! Go, Livia, go!

Anonymous said...

She's crawling??? Oh man, that girl is growing up fast. I do think it's adorably hilarious that she was like throwing herself forward to a white button. Oh Liv. Fascinated by the smallest things. Give her kisses from me!! Love you!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO cute. Yeah Olivia! And, yes, now the fun begins. Love ya much, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

She is the one that a few months ago was fascinated by the white tags on her colorful caterpillar toy that even had colored tags on it among many other interesting things.

Kristen said...

Now she's going to be pushing that button every 108 minutes or who know WHAT will happen. =)

Miranda said...

She's doing the worm!! Awesome!! What a cutie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails