Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Evidence My Father Was Here

Beautiful flowers in my front porch baskets (I'll try to keep them alive dad!)
A trellis for these flowers (given to us by wonderful friends) to climb
A patio and driveway swept so clean I could eat off of it....or just easily walk barefoot on without getting a spec of dirt on my feet.
And a hole in the hallway where the bassinet used to be. *tear* They took it back to TN. It did come in handy for Liv to play in while I folded laundry but I think you'll agree she was a bit too big for it!
But remember when she used to fit in it with room to spare?? (seen here)

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Katie said...

Whee the plant looks so pretty. Hope you are enjoying it! Looks like you had a great time with your parents.

Chellie said...

I haven't ever seen your backyard.. it looks like a cool place to hang out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails