Monday, June 07, 2010

I think she's trying to tell us something

I honestly wish you all could have been at our house tonight to witness what I am about to tell you because words cannot describe how hilarious it was. I was watching Wheel of Fortune when I see a black flash and Charlie smacks against the window and falls to the floor. My 35 pound dog tried to jump out the closed window. A window that is like 2 feet off the ground. All 4 of her paws were on the window sill as her side just smacked into the glass and she fell on the floor. First I was stunned, then I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants, then I tried to figure out what in the world she was doing?! All I can guess is that usually the curtain is closed, tonight it was open, she saw a squirrel or something, forgot where she was, ran for it, realized her mistake too late, SMACK, and slid down the wall. I hope that's what it was because I can't afford doggy therapy if she was trying to commit suicide. We LOVE you Charlie!(maybe she's tired of the cockroaches in her bed too!)

4 comments:

Matt and Shannon said...

aww poor charlie! she looks embarrased in that pic :) but that is funny though. a dog we had in highschool did something similiar. it came inside from the backyard full speed to his room to eat and ran smack into the closed door and bounced back like 5 feet!!

Leslie said...

WHAT.

I just sprayed ice water all over my computer screen.

from my mouth.

Monique and Granny said...

Poor Charlie- BUT hilarious!!!

Shawn and Becky said...

Just the story and image in my head had me laughing loudly at my desk . . .I can only imagine the real thing . . . hope you're first assessment is right and she doesn't need therapy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails