Saturday, June 05, 2010

Pool Side

A few days ago I went to the drug store for teething tablets and came home with a mandigo inflatable pool. Best impulse buy EVER! We have spent every day in it since we blew it up! It's the best way to beat the heat and our whole family fits in it! I love it, Ryan loves it, and most importantly Liv loves it! She has her own perfect little raft in this bucket.I thought we didn't have a swimsuit for her but it turns out I just needed to dig through those clothes people gave us a little better and I found one! Queso even liked hanging out with us by the pool! (we are dog sitting)We also got to hang out at our friends community pool this week. They had a wading pool that was perfect for mamas and their babies.

(I promise I'm wearing a swimsuit, she's just covering it up!)

And on memorial day Liv got to swim at Janine's house with her niece...and all the dogs. She hung on to the side for dear life (much like her carseat) but she loved it. She even looked a bit sad when she had to dry off.Anyway I think its safe to say you will know where to find us these next few weeks! We'll be behind the garage at our favorite swimming hole! You are all welcome to join us....just not all at once!

6 comments:

kmom said...

I love that first picture. Is Olivia standing in the pool?

Monique and Granny said...

Olivia looks so happy! Such cute pictures!

The Moores said...

We're so there! Put us down for all day on the 23rd!

Anonymous said...

You guys are gonna have so much fun with that pool. Wish I were there to join ya. Love Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

community pool = nudist colony?

:)

Shawn and Becky said...

That looks lovely, I might have to find one like that for us! So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails