Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Winner is Becky!!!!

To read her funny caption click on the comments from the previous posts. Thank you all for entering! Her prize is that I will do a whole post dedicated to her and the things I like about her.
  1. She is a ridiculous natural beauty that I am jealous of. (Especially after giving birth. I mean seriously who looks this awesome after popping a baby out?!)
  2. She uses cloth diapers and I emailed her frequently before Olivia arrived with lots o' questions, she always answered them so graciously
  3. She has the cutest little boy whose cheeks I'd like to snack on
  4. I love her blog
  5. I often forget that she isn't really family even though she's my brother in law's sister, she feels like family anyway!
  6. She makes going to every Oregon sporting event (with a toddler) look so fun!
  7. She's an architect...and a mom.
  8. She leaves sweet comments on my blog
  9. Her nieces are the sweetest girls ever...ok that shouldn't count because they are my nieces too so I'm a little biased.
  10. She documents all their fun family events and makes me want to plant a garden and ride a bicycle
Maybe one of these days I'll think of cooler or craftier prizes but until then Becky I hope you enjoyed this!

Check back soon for our Texas adventure fun with the Pinons (related to THE Harley Pinon)...and maybe a picture of our new car that I hope we buy this week!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

darn it. that was a better composition of my same comment.

Erin said...

Hooray for new cars! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see the new set of wheels!

Oma Hagen said...

Yay Becky!

Shawn and Becky said...

Katie - you're too sweet! I must admit, you're the reason I started blogging in the first place and it has been wonderful, I’m looking forward to having this for Cameron and us to look back at. So thank YOU for getting me started . . . and we feel like Family too your blog is one of the ones I so look forward to reading! And one of these days we’ll get to see you when you come out to Oregon!

kmom said...

Congratulations to Becky! Hope the car buying works out. We are looking too.

Kelsey Craig said...

I feel the same way about Becky! Who looks that good after popping a kid out? Plus she was like 2 weeks late or something crazy like that! And Cameron is seriously adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails