Thursday, July 01, 2010

I like my house because....

In an effort to remain positive about our house, I am going to try to blog about some things I like about it...as opposed to why it's ruining my life and causing me to stress and curse under my breath at my demonic teenage neighbors. This will hopefully be the first in a series I will call "I like my house because" (it has a nice 3rd grade ring to it dontcha think?)

I like my house because of the beautiful lilac trees. Most people have lilac bushes, ours are on steroids and come June my back yard is one purplicious treat! (don't mind the diapers)
Bonus: they smell as pretty as they look! (the trees not the diapers...well actually the diapers smell pretty good after the wash too)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

the look so huge next to the clothing line. and then i realized they're all little people clothing. took my eyes a bit to adjust to the perspective.

beautiful!

kmom said...

I was wondering how you would do a series, but just naming one thing at a time would string it out. There are several things I like about your house, so I will wait to see if you name them.

TLKOREGON said...

Those are beautiful! I love the smell of lilacs! I like the laundry line, it adds a little to the picture. =)

kt's dad said...

There's a beautiful house in Henderson, TN that you could move into! I'm ready to lose the yard, the shrubs - everything!!!!!!!!!!

Monique and Granny said...

What a great idea! Can't wait to see what you write next. Love the lilacs.

carly said...

I love the smell of lilacs. I am going to have to go buy one.
I had to go ask the 30-year-old looking-son who lives with his mom a house down to have his ride stop blaring their horn every morning. Neighbors are great sometimes.

devon lorraine ... said...

i love your home! and those lilacs are amazing!

plus i like your new series, 3rd grade esque or not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails