Friday, July 23, 2010

Out the Window

Remember my super awesome chart that made me an organized domestic queen? It worked for about 2 months. I made that before I had a kid who crawled. I made that when my kid took 2 LONG naps a day and I had 4 hours of free time. Now she's all over the place and is down to one nap. All plans are now out the window and I usually spend her nap time picking up whatever she's gotten into and resting my weary bones. Occassionally I'll work on her crafty bday present but usually I'm too pooped to do even that! All attempts to be organized are out the window. I'm just trying to keep this busy body from eating dog food and drinking toilet water.

8 comments:

ktsdad said...

Well, at least, Charlie's teeth are not bared in the last pix!

Monique and Granny said...

I love the expression on her face in each picture.

Shawn and Becky said...

Oh but she's so cute while 'investigating' everything. I can still remember blocking off Cameron with gates so I could do little things, like laundry, without him eating the cat food! But it's so fun!

reborn1995 said...

You're reading the Hobbit! i love the Hobbit. =o)

--Guy

Anonymous said...

I remember those days very well (even though its been about 30 years ago). Thanks for posting the pictures. Grandma can't get enough of looking at them. Kiss that sweet little nose for me. Love, Gma aka Mom I

Anonymous said...

P.S. Her hair is SO red and SO cute!! Mom

Kmom said...

I don't remember finishing reading the blog about the chart. I do remember having a hard time getting supper made each night when my children were little. Is Charlie better with Olivia when she tries to touch her?

Leslie said...

so funny how she looks so mature in some photos and so much like a teeny baby in others! it must be her expressions...wise for her age...watch out!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails