Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayers for Otis

I've blogged about our playgroup friends enough times that you might feel like you know them as well as I do! We have spent countless hours together playing, chatting, breastfeeding, asking advice, offering advice, breastfeeding, crafting with babies, listening to babies cry, crying with our babies, did I mention breastfeeding? If it weren't for these girls I think I would've lost my mind many times in those first early weeks! They are near and dear to my heart and that is why I'm asking for prayers for Otis and his family. He had a stroke last week and while they expect him to make a full recovery (praise God!) his family still has some hurdles ahead. They are still in the hospital right now and those of us that are friends are just grasping for ways in which we can help out. I think prayers are what they need the most of currently so please include them in your prayers today and throughout the week.

5 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

Oh my goodness. I will say lots of prayers for them. What a terrible thing to happen to such a small little boy. Let us know how he doing.

devon lorraine ... said...

definitely have otis and his family in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I certainly will. Keep us posted. Love, Mom I

kmom said...

I will be praying for Otis.

Leslie said...

what the heck? how does that happen??
praying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails