Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Same Dress

This is me at a year old (left) and Liv at 10 Months (right) in the same pink dress.












Yeah I don't think we look alike (except for the hairstyle) but she sure reminds me of her daddy! Maybe when her top teeth finally break through I'll catch a glimpse.












And some more pics of my daughter because I can't get over how adorable she is.
She is an every day reminder that God can provide something so much better than what I can even imagine, because my daughter is living proof!
(sorry if that sounds ridiculously proud but I'm sure you all feel the same way about your own kids, right?!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, its okay to be proud of your children. God blessed me beyond measure when he gave me Laura, Carrie and Ryan, and I am so proud of the loving, sweet natured, God fearing adults they have turned out to be. And now my cup runneth over with George, Violet, Nolan, Hazel, Alice and Olivia. Besides being so dog gone sweet, they are all sooooo cute too. I AM one proud mom and grandma.

P.S. I love the last picture of Olivia where she seems to be admiring those cute little toes of her.

Tarren and Erin said...

Katie, I feel exactly the same way about Liesel. I remember thinking about what she would be like when she was still growing inside me and I could NEVER have imagined how amazingly wonderful God had already made her. Olivia is the same. We are so blessed aren't we! I am actually crying right now just thinking about it. :) I know, what a sap.

TLKOREGON said...

She is pretty stinkn' adorable, I think you have EVERY RIGHT to be proud of her! She will only get more and more amazing, Violet and Hazel daily make me say "WOW". Olivia is a lucky girl to have such a sweet, Godly, devoted mother! Love ya!

Kira said...

Absolutely!!! Cute!!!! That is very cool.

kmom said...

Great pictures! Olivia is so cute!

Monique and Granny said...

I love the pictures of you two.

Leslie said...

:) she'd be lucky to look like her momma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails