Friday, July 09, 2010

Volume 2: I like my house because...

...of the awesome barrel vault ceiling in our living room. It may make it impossible to hang a lighting fixture from, but it's a pretty amazing architectural detail.
We rarely use this room since we made a TV room out of our 3rd bedroom but it makes a lovely guest space and can comfortably sleep 2 adults and 3 kiddos which the Moores proved this week! I think in an effort to enjoy my house more I will try to make the living room my blogging room. I'm blogging in it even as I type!

(Remember when this room look liked an 80's Mcdonald's threw up in it?)

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love your house and looking back at your old post, you guys have done wonders with it! Paint and a little bit of cleaning product goes a long way!! The only thing I don't like about your house is that you aren't my next door neighbor. Cuz that would rock.

The Moores said...

I love your house, it is so cute. And it did make a great guest room, thanks for putting us up! I need you to come visit me so you can help me decorate my house.

jen said...

i love your house! it's a-dor-a-ble. and what progress you've made!?!? keep up the posts, getting complimenting comments will help you rekindle your love...

Monique and Granny said...

I repeat what Jen says... I love your house! It is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails