Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daredevil

She's up to 10 steps or more these days. I've been trying to get a better video of her walking but she knows better than to perform on command. However I did notice EVERY time we were on the concrete porch and stairs she would walk, so we played outside this morning in the beautiful almost autumn like weather and I got some of the daredevil action.

video
Yes that one ended abruptly because she always dives into my arms off the top step. A bit scary but I'm always prepared...I was a girl scout (actually just a brownie but if I had said I was a brownie some of you may not have gotten the reference) And here's a short one showing off her squatting skills. Work those quads!

video
She also learned how to climb in and out of the kiddie pool this week. I was going to grab my camera but then remembered how Lauren dropped hers in the pool when trying to save Desmond's life so I decided not to. Just imagine a cute naked bum (hers not mine), a pointed toe, and lots of happy splashes.


8 comments:

Leslie said...

do you think the hardness of the concrete makes her feel more stable for walking? nah...

thanks for not risking the camera's life!! what would we do without these olivia pics/vids??

lauren and brad said...

I WAS A BROWNIE TOO!!!!!

Thank you Liv for being such an expert walker and for teaching Des how yesterday!

Erin said...

LOL I promise I didn't see your post before I posted the one of Haylie crawling. I'm not trying to copy :) Olivia's hair is amazing! And I was a brownie too! For 3 meetings.

Anonymous said...

That girl is sooooo adorable. I can't wait to see her walk when we all meet up in Missouri in a few weeks. I am definitely overdue for an Olivia fix (not to mention a Ry & Katie fix). Love you guys very much. Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Thanks for the videos! Please try to teach Olivia how to crawl down stairs going backwards, even though I bet it is more fun to dive into your arms. Love, Grammy

Shawn and Becky said...

Love those wobbles!

tricia said...

these videos are great-look at her go!

TLKOREGON said...

That girl is soooo cute! I just want to sit and clap with her. I love the hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails